Sunday, August 16, 2015

Jams of the Weekend 8/16/2015

This week I've had some random songs stuck in my head, and found some awesome new songs too.

I always have a Nicki Minaj song stuck in my head, and this week it was "Bed of Lies". I'm obsessed with Skylar Grey's voice, her songs are dark but her voice is light. You can ask my co-workers, I was singing this all week. "So call me, when you're not so busy just thinking of yourself"




I figured out this week that Spotify has a recommended for you section and weekly pics, so digging through those I found these three gems.


 Never Ending Circles - Chvrches


I Love You More Than You Think - Rizzle Kicks


Beach - Will Joseph Cook




Hope you enjoy and have a great rest of what's left of the weekend! =)
-Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment