Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Harry Potter Awesome Art Roundup Part 1

Heya. So this week I stumbled upon some super awesome Harry Potter artwork so I thought I'd share. First off, I am in love with these gifs. Look at cute Ron and Hermoine sleepin' and Harry creepily staring at them.

via x

this one is all the feels. rip jily. 

via x





Next up are these awesome character portraits. I love love love all the details. She did a TON of characters and even some wizarding world places. I love her drawing style. 


via x



I LOVE this Harry and Ron checking out the trolley. It looks like an awesome comic book version, which I need ASAP. She has one more of Harry going to the burrow that's awesome. Check her out!

via x



Can we talk about how cute this re-imagined movie poster is? I like how Ron's qudditch breakfast is on there. 

via X




This burrow is beautiful.  Can they replace those boring dentists office landscapes with this?
via x




This is the one that got me going on an hours long quest for new HP art, I mean I really hope my patronus is a t-rex, that'd be freaking awesome. 


via x





Part two of awesome HP art roundup coming soon! I found so many gems I think I might do this weekly/monthly/every stinkin' day? 




#hpforever

No comments:

Post a Comment