Friday, October 2, 2015

Jams FOR the Weekend - 10/2/15

Hiya! This month I'm going to see the love of my life, Andrew McMahon, in concert so I though I'd check out the openers and highlight some of their best jams.

Opener 1.) The Griswalds. 

Beware the Dog - The Griswalds. 
I love any song that just repeats "now you're f'in crazyyy"



Opener/ I guess Co-Headliner 2.) New Politics

Harlem - New Politics





lastly opener 3.) Lolo. I couldn't find anything on spotify that I was into, but I know her from a Matt nathanson track that I love called "Headphones" the music video is a tearjerker, you've been warned. Matt joined the Starkey Hearing Foundation in Peru to help people with hearing loss, and people hearing for the first time or the first time in a long time makes you value your ears. 



Headphones - Matt Nathanson feat. Lolo





Hope you enjoyed =)

No comments:

Post a Comment