Monday, December 7, 2015

Etsy Gems - 12/7/15

I was greeted today with this gem on etsy. It's for "Women, Teens and Maternity." I don't think anything should be for all three of those categories.

I mean who, what, and why??

Thankfully I moved on to cuter and better items. Like this one, it's Scarfy from A Very Potter Musical!

I would totally walk around talking to Scarfy...that's probably look pretty normal =)


I'm also in love with this shop, the one I want to buy right now is the Leaky Cauldron zip up...or the Weasleys Wizard Wheezes one...I can't decide!!





I love this take on those traditional "in this family we do love kisses blah blah blah" signs. This one is so awesome I can't believe I haven't seen it before now! I love that HP is there near the top =)



via AlderCrafts Etsy




So...HOW DO YOU MAKE THESE PURSES?? I need someone to show me asap. I want them all.



via QuirkieCraft





I can't decide if I want to buy this paper kit or not. It's so awesome, I honestly think I would put together one building and then lose patience.


so awesome. via KikoIlustrador




Lastly, this little Ned the Pie-makers big eyes make me want to buy him asap. ADORABLE!



via LaPetiteMortt



What have you guys been eyeing for Christmas?

-Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment