Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Jams of the Week 12/01/15

Hola! Welcome to jams of the week. December is finally here, but I'm just not feeling the Christmas music yet, maybe next week? Firstly, let's begin with the totally epic Adele. Can we talk about how much I love her album cover? We're just staring straight into her soul.


Send My Love - Adele


"Fighting" is a great song if you literally need to fight someone, or need to pump yourself up. Possibly for working out, but honestly I wouldn't know about that lol

Fighting - Saints of Valory



I have been listening to the Chainsmokers on repeat lately. I love so many of their new songs. They still have ones I don't like, (Waterbed...why?) but this is my favorite. Also recommend: Roses, New York City, and Until You Were Gone.

Kanye - The Chainsmokers

 




Till next time,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment