Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Jams of the Week 12/15/2015

Howdy all, welcome to jams of the week!

First off, I love when awesome artists get together and make an epic song; "Powerful" is the perfect example.

Powerful - Major Lazer - Powerful (feat. Ellie Goulding & Tarrus Riley)



Speaking of powerful, I love love Vance Joy's sound. "Mess is Mine" is one of my favorite songs. I always get kind of scared when talented artists have a song as popular as "Riptide", but his voice and lyrics make him so much more than a one hit wonder.


Fire and the Flood - Vance Joy




I don't know how it's possible there was a Beyoncé song I didn't know about, but I'm glad I finally found it.  This song makes me want to conquer the world. 

"If I lose myself, I lose it all"

Naughty Boy - Runnin' (Lose It All) ft. Beyoncé, Arrow Benjamin




Till next time,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment