Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Awesome Art, Focus On: Eren Blanquet Unten

During my search for awesome artists for my roundups I found a Eren Blanquet Unten, and fell in love with all her work, so this week's Art Roundup is all about her! You can check out her art at


So first off, let's just talk about how much I love the fact that she can go from Bubble Guppies:


to Doctor Who. Look how adorable Clara and Eleven are!



Welcome to New New York!

She even makes Daleks adorable!


There's a bunch of awesome movies, like 

Sixteen Candles
                                       

Ferris Bueller's Day Off
The Goonies!



LoTR!





These are all so adorable it makes me wish I had kids to give these to....almost. 


Check out her website and all the other fun things she's created! You can also buy prints on her Etsy


Till next time,
Maggie



*all pictures and art via Eren's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment