Saturday, January 2, 2016

Jams of the Week - 1/1/16 Songs for the New Year

Hiya! Happy New Year! I hope you rang in the New Year in style, or in pajamas being a bum (because both sound awesome). Here are my first three jams of the year! 


Cooper- This Year

"This year has been the best and the worst year/
I hear it's all uphill from here"



Frank Turner is my current spirit animal. I love this song and it's perfect for wanting to be better in 2016.

Frank Turner - The Next Storm

"But I don't want to spend the whole of my life indoors/
Laying low, and waiting on the next storm/
I don't want to spend the whole of my life inside/
I want to step out, and face the sunshine"




The Struts - Could Have Been Me

"I wanna taste love and pain/
Wanna feel pride and shame/
I don't wanna take my time/
Don't wanna waste one line/
I wanna live better days/
Never look back and say/
Could have been me"




Here's to a baller 2016! 

Till next time,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment