Friday, January 29, 2016

Jams of the Week - 1/29/16

Howdy and welcome to jams of the week!


I LIVE for Beyonce collaborations, so I when I heard this one with another awesome band- Coldplay- I geeked out. I love song and the video is so great and colorful.

"Life is a drink, and love's a drug
Oh now I think I must be miles up
When I was a river dried up
You came to rain a flood"


Coldplay - Hymn for the Weekend Feat Beyonce



Lay By Me was a song I couldn't decide if I liked or not. My brain decided for me by constantly having it stuck in my head. 

Lay By Me - firekid




I could post a Frank Turner song every week right now and still want to post more. Currently obsessed with how he hits me right in the feels. This was my song of 2016.


Get Better - Frank Turner



Lastly, I saw Barcelona in Chicago a few years ago and fell in love. This song under the disco ball at Lincoln Hall was perfect.


Background - Barcelona



I hope you all have a baller weekend, and stay sane even when cabin fever sets in from any snow-apocalypses. 


Till next time,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment