Friday, February 5, 2016

Awesome Art Roundup: Harry Potter Pt 5

Howdy! Welcome to awesome art roundup! Here are the Harry Potter art gems, part five!


First off, my favorite, Art of Pan with the twins, and then an awesome gang of TriWiz competitors 







and then I couldn't help but post this, if George and Ginny got the wrong "G" sweater for Christmas






keeping with this Weasley theme we have going, I love this one of Fred & George testing out fireworks. Best watch out Umbridge! via sharadaprincess







Can I pretend that Hedwig is coming for me with my Hogwarts Letter? By sydniart







I love Hermione's concentration and the awesome colors of the fire. Also the fact that there are books in the Hogwarts library big enough to sit on...  via twiggymcbones







I thought i'd end this roundup with a little tribute to Alan, thanks for making the Harry Potter world a better place, and playing Snape better than anyone ever could.


via makkunsta




via nlmda
\



via ibuzooart


RIP Alan Rickman
February 21 1946 - January 14 2016




till next time,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment