Saturday, March 12, 2016

Doctor Who Awesome Art Round Up Vol. 2

SO I've made progress in my Who watching! I went back at started with season one (modern series) and I honestly liked it, but it was a little slow to me, I think it's the now outdated special effects. I like Christopher Eccleston as the doctor, especially after seeing Day of the Doctor. Did you know he's the baddie in Thor 2? I didn't. Either way, then it was on to David Tennant! Allons-y! I finished season 3 this week, and let me say Martha Jones is a badass, I liked her so much! I'm going to dive into Season 4 this week, so with that round 2 here we go!


Eleven in the Time of the Doctor was pretty heartbreaking. I love love this shot of him surrounded by children's drawings. I love the Doctors love for children and babies, especially when he translates =) The-Longfall-of-1979 has a lot of Doctor art on her DeviantArt so check her out!




ughh and then she has this one, from one of my favorite episodes with one of my favorite quotes. 





**

I love how this one looks like Precious Moments or something they'd sell at Hallmark. I would totally buy a Doctor themed Precious Moments thing, even if it's super creepy.

via Isriana



**


So a lot of people had/have a hard time with the twelfth doctor, but he was my first doctor who I really watched so I like him a lot. His relationship with Clara is complex and deep. This photo is so beautiful I love it. Last Christmas is on my top 10 so far of favorite episodes.

via luluha


**




 halorvic 's tumblr made me laugh for a long time. So many adorable and hilarious doodles.



I love hug ambush-es =)



**




twilightsaphir made a ton of adorable Clara art (plus more). This one of her and Danny makes me tear up a little *sniff*. 


Clara's outfit on the orient express was so beautiful! Her hair and makeup and dress, ugh I wanted to jump on a twenties train after I watched it.



**



and lastly, this photo of Nine - so perfect. I'm keeping the quote it was posted with. Thanks nathanielemmett

"Do you know like we were saying, about the earth revolving? It’s like when you’re a kid, the first time they tell you that the world is turning and you just can’t quite believe it ‘cause everything looks like it’s standing still. I can feel it…the turn of the earth. The ground beneath our feet is spinning at a thousand miles an hour. The entire planet is hurtling around the sun at sixty seven thousand miles an hour. And I can feel it. We’re falling through space, you and me, clinging to the skin of this tiny little world. And, if we let go…that’s who I am"






that's all for this roundup! 
Till next time,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment