Monday, June 20, 2016

Jams of the Week - 6/20/16

Howdy and welcome to jams of the week!


I think people pass over OneRepublic because of how pop-y they are and how much radio play they get, but I connect with so many of their songs (see Feel Again, I Lived, etc...) Wherever I Go is their newest song and I can't wait to hear the rest of their new music when it comes out.

Wherever I Go- OneRepublic





****


This song has this power to it that I love. Shut your mouth baby, stand and deliver.

Bishop - River




****


Lastly, Motion City Soundtrack is currently in their farewell tour coming through Milwaukee this week,and that makes me sadder than sad. So, here is one of my favorites to say goodbye with:

 Motion City Soundtrack - Fell in Love Without You (Acoustic)






Till next time,
Maggie


No comments:

Post a Comment