Saturday, July 9, 2016

Jams of the Week 7/9/16

I've had a crazy week, so I'm doing the Jams at the end of the week while watching the super awesome Great British Bake Off (yay for new seasons!!) So, lets begin!



Every time this song comes on, I have to blast it. 

Woman Woman - AWOLNATION




***



I've been trying to think of things that happen past two am...all I can come up with is the sunrise?

2AM - Bear Hands






****




I made my pal Chloe watch one of my favorite movies this week - The Man From U.N.C.L.E, and had to shazam this song. I love the random looky looky noises he makes. While trying to find a translation for the song, I found a hilarious interview with Tom Ze, and he said he didn't think even his publisher knew this song was on the soundtrack - Ze had no clue. Either way it's kooky and I love it.


Tom Ze & Valdez - Jimmy, Renda (Jimmy, Surrender)







Till next time,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment