Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Jams of the Week - 8/16/2016

Welp, slap on the wrist for me, because I haven't posted a Jam of the Week since Cursed Child came out. Harry Potter kind of takes over my life. Anyways here we are, back at it again with the jams

I want to post soo many pop songs I am digging right now, but I have a feeling those jams are also songs you hear all the time on the radio so I'm going to skip those. S.O honorable mentions to Heathens - Twenty One Pilots, Cold Water - Major Lazer +Bieber. 

I haven't heard these first two on the radio so I'm counting them as jams of the week. First off, Bacon, so damn catchy. I'm also a sucker for "Close" feat. Tove lo.

Bacon - Nick Jonas ft. Ty Dolla $ign





****

Kind of obsessed with this song since I saw the movie. The soundtrack is pretty good, the movie...eh.


Sucker for Pain - Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa & Imagine Dragons w/ Logic & Ty Dolla $ign ft X Ambassadors






Can we talk about how Augustus Waters from The Fault in Our Stars is a DJ now? I added the song to Spotify and I listen to it a lot which drives me nuts because things he says in the press make him seem like a dbag. Kudos to you Augustus.

Home Alone - Ansel Elgort




****






Welcome to Your Life - Grouplove


"Welcome to your world, my girl
Let it be your fantasy, oh yeah"








till next time,
Maggie


No comments:

Post a Comment