Thursday, September 15, 2016

Jams of the Week 9/15/16

Howdy and welcome to jams of the week!
This weeks jams have been stuck in my head all week so sorry in advance for when they're stuck in yours! 




and oldie but a goodie that I revisited because of Donald's new show "Atlanta"

Retro [ROUGH] - Childish Gambino





****


Sad but uplifting is my favorite genre. This song is perfect for feeling sad but not wanting to curl up into a ball, maybe dancing it out instead?



Good Grief - Bastille






****




this stupid song - ugh - has been stuck in my head since I heard it. That would be fine, but I have the part that isn't really words from the beginning stuck, so I'm just mumbling syllables and stuff. Thanks Kiiara.


Gold - Kiiara




till next time,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment