Sunday, September 4, 2016

Jams of the Week 9/4/16

Hiya! Welcome to jams of the week! I hope you guys are having an awesome weekend and a happy labor day. This is the first year in a long time I haven't been laboring on labor day so I'm pretty jazzed. 




Sometimes remixes or covers reallly get on my nerves, but I think this has enough of the original Leslie Gore that it works. 


You Don't Own Me - Grace feat. G- Easy








****


"Drawn to your face like never before/
Even the mistakes aren't really mistakes at all"

see also: Stockholm and Trojans. Great jams.


Molecules - Atlas Genius






****


Today is Beyonce's birthday, yasss queen, and she released another video from Lemonade on youtube so I can actually share it here! Bonus, it's one of my favorites! If you still haven't sat down and watched all the Lemonade, do it now.  Right now. 


Hold Up - Beyoncé






till next time,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment