Saturday, November 19, 2016

Jams of the Week 11/19/16

Howdy and welcome to jams of the week.


First up, a great take on how to wake up the Wednesday after the world lets you down.

Wednesday Morning - Macklemore




****



I have a slight obsession with British rappers...Dizzee Rascal on You've Got the Love? Obsessed. Tinie mentioning J.K Rowling = yaassss. Something about that accent has me hooked. 


Girls Like - Tinie Tempah feat Zara Larsson




****





Niall is the best member of 1D, don't even argue.
His solo song is beautiful.

This Town - Niall Horan





honorable mention for the week - Brooklyn, You're Killing Me - Andrew McMahon. 
New song from my boo, but I can't decide if I like it or not! So I didn't include it as a true pick this week.




till next time,
Maggie




No comments:

Post a Comment