Thursday, January 26, 2017

Beautiful Book Quotes with Simini Blocker

One of the best feelings in the world is finding something you forgot you loved, and when you find it again you find that there is more to love! That's how I felt today when I rediscovered Simini Blocker's art. You may know her from her illustrations she's done for Rainbow Rowell and other artists. I follow her on tumblr but somehow have been missing the awesome updates shes been posting. Simini partnered up with Uppercase, which is a young adult book monthly subscription box. Her wonderful book quote art made me so happy I wanted to share them here. She did twelve for a 2017 planner that I can't find all twelve for. So here's the ten I can find =) 




















































you can find her 




at those links!




Speaking of books, let me know what you're reading right now! I'm always looking for recommendations =) 



till next time,
Maggie




No comments:

Post a Comment