Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Jams of the Week 2/1/17 - British Invasion

Howdy and welcome to jams of the week! So I've been planning an epic trip to London with my bestest buds Beth and Chloe for a year now and it's finally coming up! So I've been jamming to a lot of British artists so I thought I'd share three I love. 



Double feature, Calvin + Tinie!

Calvin Harris - Drinking From The Bottle feat. Tinie Tempah





****






Rizzle Kicks are an adorable duo and I've posted their awesome jams here before. 
Plus the video is hilarious and totally true life, I'm always late.


Rizzle Kicks - Always Late






****






I think I've said here before how much I've loved Dizzee's voice since his colab with Florence. Here's another Calvin Harris duo (he actually has two tracks with him, "Here to China" and this, but I chose Hype since it's on his record and not Calvin's).


Dizzee Rascal - Hype (feat. Calvin Harris)









hit me up in the comments with more British wonderfulness!



till next time,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment