Saturday, February 25, 2017

Jams of the Week 2/25/2017

Hi and welcome to Jams of the Week!



Obsessed obsessed with "Something Just Like This". Super into all the colabs Coldplay/Chris Martin have been doing.

"I want something just like this"
The Chainsmokers & Coldplay











My boo came out with a new song and a new tour. Sadly no Wisco shows even though he normally gives us two! Get it together Jack.

Fragments - Jack Johnson














I really like Chiddy Bang and they took a short break and did some solo stuff but they're back together with a new song and it's pretty good. Kind of reminds me of Kid Cudi?
If you're interested check out "Clouds" By Cisco Adler for solo Chiddy.


Chiddy Bang - Full Speed Ahead










Imma gift you with this wonderful video if you haven't seen it before. 
My favorite song +SNL

SNL redoes the "Call Your Girlfriend" video





till next time,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment