Monday, March 13, 2017

Peter Pan+Minalima


If you're a hardcore Harry Potter fan you've probably gushed over the epic designs of the movies and books done by the Minalima design company.  I literally want to buy everything they make. 





They have an super awesome store in London that is HP heaven and I can not wait to go! I knew they did HP and Fantastic Beasts but I was recently at Books & Company (aka the best book store in wiscoooo) when I saw some awesome looking shrink wrapped books. If a book is shrink wrapped I a.) need to see what it is and why it's worthy of being shrink wrapped and b.) hope someone opened one up because not knowing whats inside is driving me nuts. Lucky for me someone had opened up one and it was a super awesome copy of "Beauty and the Beast." I opened it to see these awesome pull out illustrations and designs and fell in love with the book. I looked back at the cover and saw that it was none other than Minalima that had made the book so beautiful. 

Look at these freaking designs!



Rotating clothes!




I took a ton of pictures of the inside but not the cover for some reason so here's the display window they currently have in London via their insta






After I found out they had done Beauty & the Beast I googled and found out that they had also done a version of Peter Pan! I had Books & Co order me one right away and it was the best decision everrrrr.
Look at this book, it so beautiful
and shrink wrapped extra fun



So so pretty

I would love this print as fabric


Second to the right and then straight on till morning!





Spotted! Twinkling lights! and canine commotion! 

. So many fun details that enhance your reading! I love Peter Pan and this makes me so happy. They also have the Jungle Book out but I haven't seen it at any stores. I hope they continue to do more books outside the Harry Potter realm because these are so well done. Next time you're at your local book store look for these and buy yourself a copy!

Now I'm going to spend the rest of this snow day curled up with this beautiful book =)

till next time,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment