Sunday, April 9, 2017

Jams of the Week 4/9/17

Poor lil blog I have been abandoning you because of my London travels. I'm hoping to blog some of that soon but until then here is a new jams of the week. 





One of my favorite songs of last year was "All My Friends" and Snakehips is back at it with "Don't Leave." Sidenote: for the longest time I thought their name was Snake ships. Whoops. 


"I may not ever get my shit together/
But ain't nobody gonna love you better"

Snakehips & MØ - Don't Leave







****



I'd never heard of Take That before I saw them perform this song on James Corden and it instantly got stuck in my head. Apparently they used to be super huge in the UK around OG New Kids On The Block boy band times. 



Take That - Giants









****






How could I do a jams of the week without the new Lorde song? I try to avoid the super trendy radio jams for this but I love it so much and it's always suck in my brain. I can't wait for the full album to be here!



Lorde - Green Light









till next time,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment