Saturday, May 20, 2017

Jams of the Week 5/20/17

Hola and welcome to jams of the week!
Hope you're enjoying your rainy weekend with some chill reading or movie watching.  I finished Riverdale this weekend which had a great season finale, and has a great playlist of songs on Spotify. Check it out!




First jam is by Coleman Hell, who had a big hit with "2 Heads" last year. His voice is great and I highly recommend you check out all his songs.

Flowerchild - Coleman Hell





***





I've heard so much bad news lately, and this song is the perfect one to combat the gloom

Good News - Ocean Park Standoff





****





I've featured Oh Wonder on the blog before and they return with this wonderful song

Ultralife - Oh Wonder





****




Bonus song of the week is from Guardians of the Galaxy 2! If you stayed for the credits, as you always should for any Marvel movie ever, duh, there was an awesome song featuring the Hoff. I found it asap on spotify and have been jamming out to it since. You have to wait until like halfway through for him to start singing but it's worth it. Enjoy!

Guardians Inferno - The Sneepers (feat. David Hasselhoff)


"Getting down and dirty with a procyon lotor
Got no people skills but he's good with motors

That weird thing by his side an infantilized sequoia
The two of them walk by, people say "Oh boy-a"

They ask me why I'm bringin'
A baby into battle

"Thats really irresponsible"
And getting them rattled

I say "Give me a break
Get off my back dammit"

I didn't learn parenting
My daddy was a planet

Zardu Hasselfrau (x2)

In these times of hardship
Just remember
We
Are
Groot"








Till next time,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment