Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Jams of the Week 6/21/17 Stiefvater Picks

Howdy and welcome to jams of the week!

I had a hard time finding some newer jams to share this week because I've been listening to audio books instead. One of my favorite books is The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater and deciding to listen to the audio book is one of the best choices I've made in recent time. I haven't been able to leave my car every day this week because I need to finish listening to the chapter or because I want to listen to the next. I literally know what's going to happen and I'm still on the edge of my seat. We've been having rainy weather making the story seem more magical and real and it's just so, so, so awesome. 

Besides for being a kick-ass writer, Maggie has a tumblr where she posts art, questions, and music. Her picks are normally awesome and since she's the reason for my lack in jams I thought I'd just share some of her recent picks I loved. 




To Kill A King - The Good Old Days
I don't remember the times that we fought
Or how you tore my world apart
Just the good old days




****




Lost Lander - Give It Time




****



SPELLES - Dead In The Water






If you want to check out some more jams and awesome other stuffs you can check out Maggie's tumblr here.





Until next time,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment