Friday, June 2, 2017

Jams of the Week 6/2/17


Wedding season is upon us and two of my favorite humans got hitched this past weekend with a quirky, wonderful ceremony that was totally them. They featured an assortment of artists and songs throughout the day so I thought my first selection would be one of my favorites from the day. Congratulations J & D, you two are blessings to everyone you meet.


Alexi Murdoch - All My Days




****



I listened to "Tied" once and I was singing it the rest of the day.  I tried to find a better quality video but there were none except a few live versions - but I think it's better off the album.

Strangers You Know - Tied




****



You might remember Bad Suns's from their hit "Cardiac Arrest" from a few years ago. I was a fan of that and I'm a fan of this too.

Bad Suns - Daft Pretty Boys






till next time,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment