Sunday, September 17, 2017

Jams of the Week 9/17/17

Howdy and welcome to jams of the week!
This week I spent a lot of time listening to "Rake It Up" on repeat for that Nicki verse, but I'm not a huge fan of the rest of the song so I'm skipping that as a jam of the week. Instead here are three tracks I'm also obsessed with.





One of my favorite movies is Stranger Than Fiction and I listened to "Whole Wide World" by Wreckless Eric for months after seeing it. Today I turned on the radio and it was playing! Only it wasn't Wreckless Eric, it was Cage the Elephant! It's a great cover and I'm jazzed for more people to hear the song.


Cage The Elephant - Whole Wide World (Unpeeled)




*****


Lorde is love.

Lorde - Homemade Dynamite





*****




I love Tegan & Sara and this popped up on my Spotify and became an instant earworm.

Matthew Dear - Bad Ones (feat. Tegan and Sara)








till next time,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment