Friday, December 8, 2017

Jams of the Week 12/8/17

Howdy and welcome to jams of the week!
If you're a spotify user this past week we got our year in review which I always love,
and then they also made a "Ones That Got Away" playlist which was new this year.
Mine was pretty good and I discovered a bunch of new jams. If you haven't yet go look at yours!











John's voice is wonderful. This is his second jam on the blog for good reason.

John Splithoff - Show Me feat. Madison Ryann Ward





*****





I'm obsessed with this beat. I posted "Falling" on here maybe last month by them? Def into their sound.

Whethan - Good Nights





*****





something about Coleman's lisp...I love it.

Coleman Hell - Devotion (SMLE Remix)





*****





This has been stuck in my head so it's joining this weeks party.

Harry Styles - Kiwi





till next time,
Maggie

1 comment: