Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Harry Potter Awesome Art Roundup Vol.9

What better way is there to start of 2018 on the blog than with a Harry Potter Awesome Art roundup?
I can't think of any, so without further ado leggo!

that feeling when you make a working marauders map by alessiajontrunfio
who has a wonderful portfolio of potter happiness including this shot of Harry and Lupin








a ship that doesn't get enough love


and then she makes her awesome art into gifs...so cute.




This adorable bunch of Weasleys plus the unofficial Weasley brother.


Ginny & Luna love=)


I could literally post all her art. One more then I'm done, I swear...

Because their relationship was the best part of Cursed Child.










*****










What would a HP Roundup be without Dasstark??

Sleepy babies



I would love to just hang out in the common rooms at Hogwarts.










*****










how cute is this little Harry? Adorable










*****










OK I want to post allllll the art by Melody Howe. It's so cute, colorful and detailed!
Please go check out the rest, they're awesome!
















*****










Karen Leopold 's HP art is amazing!
Definitely go check out her insta!
Here are a few of my favorites...

















*****










this lil Harry fills me with happiness, so I'm leaving you with him =)
Thanks wendytan!





til next time,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment