Thursday, January 18, 2018

Jams of the Week 1/18/18


Hey whats up you guys welcome to the first jams of the year!



I heard this song and liked it, then I heard it everyyyyyywhere. 

So I hope that means you all love it too.

BLESSED - Fairytale




*****



this song isn't super new but I realized I never posted it here before and it's awesome.

Mura Masa - Love$ick ft. A$AP Rocky




*****


I love good pop music, I can't help it.
My N*SYNC youth will forever leave me loving bops.
Charli XCX is the current best.

Charli XCX - Porsche (feat. MØ)




*****




I've been obsessed with Big Sean for a while now, 
and this last album with Metro Boomin is so solid.
This is my favorite off it.

Big Sean - Who's Stopping Me [Prod. By Metro Boomin]


til next time,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment