Sunday, February 4, 2018

Jams of the Week 2/4/18




Taking a break from my super bowl commercial watching
to bring you this weeks jams of the week!
Leggoo






Louis is ... the weirdest memeber of 1D for sure. Still, I listen to his songs more than any other memeber. "Back to You" was in my top five songs of 2017. Miss You is my current jammm.


Louis Tomlinson - Miss You





*****




The Glorious Sons - Everything Is Alright





*****




"Love is you and me babe"

Luke Christopher - Waterfalls





*****




Can I get like a reprogramming of my brain where I can dance like Chance?

Joey Purp - Girls @ feat. Chance the Rapper





*****




OK. SO. This video has been stuck in my head. Is it a jam? I don't know...
but I can't stop singing it so I must share it with you.

Anna Akana - I have 6 cats







time to go watch Justin Timberlake and more commercials
Go eagles? I guess? 


til next time,
Maggie


No comments:

Post a Comment