Saturday, March 31, 2018

Jams of the Week 3/31

Welcome to le jams of the week!


*****


Dre+Kendrick= yes goood.
I know it's an older jam but for some reason these past few weeks I've listened to it almost ad nauseam. 

Kendrick Lamar - The Recipe ft. Dr. Dre
(apologies for this stupid lyric video, I can't find a different one to use)




*****



groovy.

Foster The People- Sit Next to Me
(also recomend the Stereotypes remix to this jam)




*****



I've seen a few videos now where the singer just dances like crazy to their song
and I'm totally here for that.

Robinson - Nothing to Regret




*****



When those horns hit during the chorus...

Dylan Hyde - Clearly




I hope you guys have a good Easter weekend
and S.O to broski who turns 26 today! Woot!



til next time,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment