Sunday, May 27, 2018

Jams of the Week 5/27/18

wowzers on how crazy May has been that this is my only jams of the week - turned jams of the month??? It flew by and I didn't even feel that crazed. I think 90% of it was that my laptop has been being a stinker, but I finally invested in a new battery woo! Also I was listening to audio books all month so my new jams have been limited. I did all the Strike mysteries and they were pretty good, if you're into audio books I'd check them out!

ALSO Summer is finally here! It's crazy it literally took until Memorial weekend here in Wisco for the temps to get friendly. My summer jams are normally made up of some 40's and 50's jams, and if you're into that I have that playlist on Spotify.


***


Found this song on the discover playlist and just really liked it!

Sam Fischer - Getting Older





*****




Damn Snow Patrol for this amazing song.

Snow Patrol - What If This Is All The Love You Ever Get?




*****




This video is A+++++++++

John Mayer - New Light





*****




New BSB yasssss.
I appreciate their ability to know I still want the choreographed dances.

Backstreet Boys - Don't Go Breaking My Heart







I hope you all have a great Memorial Day weekend!!!
til next time,
Maggie



No comments:

Post a Comment