Thursday, May 28, 2020

Jams of the Week Quarantine Vol 7 5/28/2020

waddup and welcome to jams of the week
what a shitball of a week though...
bobs burgers dancing GIF


***



this is my most listened to song of quarantine
I wouldn't call myself a Miley fan but...
I could listen to Malibu and this song endlessly. 
Miley Cyrus - Slide Away





*****





another one that has caught me on repeat repeat repeat
Halsey - Finally // beautiful stranger




*****





preach.
SAYGRACE - Boys Ain't Shit 





*****




I need you to tell me we're alright, tell me we're okay
twenty one pilots - Level of Concern



***


til next time,
stay safe, wear a mask,
Maggie

P.S one of my quarantine goals was to make sure
the spotify playlist containing all the Jams of the Week 
was updated and I finally did it! huzzah for small accomplishments
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4OaW3qUNpkP68luGF2VkMR?si=msucTC95SdyjSLhynRrLjA

No comments:

Post a Comment