Friday, July 21, 2017

Jams of the Week 7/21/17

Welcome to le jams of the week!
Kind of a random three, but I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.


Max Frost - Adderall






Common Kings - Before You Go





Matt Maeson - Cringe






I felt this jams this week wouldn't be complete without a song from Linkin Park.
Yesterday when I heard Chester was gone I sat in my car and cried. How can someone who helped so many not be able to get help??
When I was a kid and felt alone, listening to Linkin Park made me feel like I wasn't the only one who felt angry and mad and sad. I listened to Meteora so much I actually broke it in half somehow. 
Thank you Chester for helping me feel heard, and making my dark days better. 

"It's hard to let you go"
Linkin Park - Waiting for the End





until next time,
Maggie


No comments:

Post a Comment