Thursday, January 10, 2019

Jams of the Week 1/10/19 Happy New Year!

Happy New Year fellow humans. I hope you all have kept to your resolutions so far
 and if not...there's always next year.
I resolved to make a post on new years eve and it's only 10 days later so...

Here are some jams for a hopefully awesome 2019.
Shaq Shimmy GIF


*****



a classic clap and sing-a-long jam
Paul McCartney - Come On To Me




*****




realized one of my favorite songs has never been
on jams of the week, so gotta fix that.
Rizzle Kicks - Down With The Trumpets





*****




I can't explain this music video. I actually kind of hate it.
posting it anyways!
JRAFFE - California





*****





I love AJR and I love Ingrid and
I can't believe I haven't posted (listened to) this before
Ingrid Michaelson - Celebrate Feat. AJR





kick 2019's ass.
til next time,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment