Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Jams of the Week 1/22/19

Ah, the first day after a long weekend. I'll tell you how I'm doing

not ok real housewives GIF

Lets jam.


***

A throwback jam in honor of B's birthday this week. 
One of my first concerts that wasn't a boy band.
check out this sweet pic taken on my Sidekick
the coolest of kids.
Happy birthday B!
The Donnas - 40 Boys in 40 Nights
(a jam that's not even on Spotify!)




*****




Not only is it B's birthday, it's also Annies!
What a week amirite
So here's one of many Annie themed song's I sing to her daily.
Love ya lil sourpatch dog.

Ben Folds - Annie Waits (Live at Kings Park, Perth, Australia - March 2005)




*****




Chlopie and I saw the new Spider-man this weekend
and it was so so good. 
Please go see it, I really feel like it's for everyone.
This jam from the movie is great, as is the rest of the soundtrack.
Post Malone, Swae Lee - Sunflower




*****




and this one too because it's been stuck in my head.
"Hand Clapping Song" - The Meters






good luck surviving the snow Wisco, have a good week.
til next time,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment