Thursday, March 14, 2019

Jams of the Week 3/14/19

Hola and welcome to jams of the week!
I'm finally back from Australia and very over tired. 
Going to bed at 2am doesn't help when you wake up at 5:30am...
(I've been back to almost a week, get it together Margaret)
Just up all night thinking about how much
Bach nation apparently hates it's fans...

man I'm a cranky sue right now.
Anyways here are some jams to help cheer me up (and you I guess...)






this Fall Out Boy song is so classic FOB I can't believe it hasn't gotten more play.
Fall Out Boy - Wilson (Expensive Mistakes)




*****





Love Maren and this new album is great
Maren Morris - GIRL




*****





somehow didn't really give Queen a solid listen thru
 the first time around and missed this jam
Majesty - Nicki Minaj feat Labrinth and Eminem





Happy Pi day!
til next time
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment