Monday, March 18, 2019

Jams of the Week 3/18/19

Hi there and welcome to jams of the week!
a day late but...
monty python animation GIF
I read and made the traditional corned beef and cabbage for
my family. Years of being around drunks in Chicago for the river dying
has make me hate St. Patrick's a little? But I am 11.5% Irish so 
I still enjoy it mostly.


**
So anyways...
ummm is LSD a thing now? are they a band forever?
I would like that, thanks.
LSD - No New Friends ft. Sia, Diplo, Labrinth




*****





I love George.
George Ezra - Pretty Shining People




*****





*instret French Montana sound EHHH sound*
PRETTYMUCH - No More (Official Video) ft. French Montana




****




how am I just seeing this Superfruit song now??
GUY.EXE by SUPERFRUIT




til next time,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment