Sunday, April 14, 2019

Star Wars Celebration 2019 Haul!

Hey and welcome back to my Celebration post Vol II, the goodies! I'd be lying if the merch, exclusives, and freebies weren't some of my favorite things about going to events like this. Without further ado, here's what I got!

Let's start with the exhibit floor stuff, and one thing I had my eye on before the show, Her Universe!
Since the founder Ashley Eckstein is part of the Star Wars universe I feel like her shirts really capture the badass women in the world. Their booth was very popular and sadly again, a lot was sold out. I ended up getting this shirt a size too big because it's all they had. Fingers crossed it shrinks! The other design I wanted was the Padme Nouveau shirt and that was sold out too. Wah.
If you're interested some stuff is still on their website here.

Hey Padme, Hey Jyn



and it came with this freebie Pop! fan (Ashley's character in the series)



****

Ever see something on FB ads a hundred times and then finally see it in person?
For me it was this watch. It was 50% off as a show special soooo yeah lol
Plus it has matching shoes!! I held back on those *pats self on the back*



from that watch booth I also got this Rey postcard for free yay!

Geeki Tiki had A LOT of awesome bowls and glasses that 
I managed to hold off on. The hardest was a collector case
of like 20something Star Wars tiki themed shot classes. I was a
good kid and only got these super cool drink stir sticks, four for ten. 
The case was like...$180? Plus they had a Millennium Falcon tiki bowl
but it was $100 =( 


****

I probably wouldn't have stopped at the Star Wars jewelry store but
then I saw they had Celebration pins and I'm a sucker for those. Sigh.
The Luke kyber crystal was also a show special.
Darn those show specials, they get me.


*****

Free things are always good. 
A light saber sucker, some Star Wars ziploc, and a book sampler that 
you took a quiz to see which books you'd like best. Then you got a
corresponding bookmark. Watch out for this rebel reader.
Plus a coke t-shirt from the Disney panel I went to! 




**** 

Save the best for last? The Celebration Store!
It's probably a good thing it was sold out of so much. 
Sorry to anyone going Monday, you're hosed.

ok, things I didn't get but loved:

Mace Windu city (for Chicago!) shirts hahah

Plus Sebula's Hot Dugs and Millennium Falcon Pizza Delivery
Chicago's a food town, can ya tell?


"Corellian engineering bonding strips" aka awesome patterned duct tape.
So great but I'd never use it because I'd want to save it



So things I did get!
They had a bunch of shirt designs as patches and that saved me a lot of money. 
I'm going to put them all on my Jyn jacket!
Look at lil BB8 pizza!

The Millennium Falcon was the Celebration Stage logo.

I didn't take this blanket out of the bag yet so here's a picture from the internet, sorry.
I love the design and that it says 2019 on it!


The Celebration store was my biggest merch cost, $90 for four things

and that's it! (thank God says my wallet)

I hope you all enjoyed spending vicariously =)
til next time,
Maggie




No comments:

Post a Comment