Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Jams of the Week 4/23/19

HELLLOO and welcome to Jams of the Week!
I would loveeee to make all of Beychella the jams this week but I'm going to just do one.
It's all so good. I love her and I feel so inspired by her. 
slay.

Current ear worm from last nights re-watch 
Beyonce - Diva (Homecoming Live) 




*****





I was really into Mura Masa last year 
so I was happy the hits kept on comin'
Mura Masa - Move Me ft. Octavian



*****




juuuuuuuuuust for us.
I can't find this on the blog even though
 I thought I had posted it already?
Francis and the Lights - Just For Us




*****




I keep listening to this song because of the Mack.
Are these guys the new "it" boy band?
What do those youths like?
Why Don't We & Macklemore - I Don't Belong In This Club




**


I almost just typed have a good weekend....IT'S ONLY TUESDAY OMG.

til next time,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment