Thursday, May 23, 2019

Jams of the Week 5/23/19


Helloooo and welcome to jams of the week!
I've been real down this week so all these beats are more mellow 
than most of my jams but are also some favorites.

thebachelorette dance episode 2 happy dance hannah GIF


***


I had totally forgotten about this song. My favorite Jack Johnson feature.
Ignore the video and just listen.
Farewell - from 'El Mar, Mi Alma'





*****





Another forgotten about favorite.
Fare Thee Well (Dink's Song) - Marcus Mumford & Oscar Isaac




*****





I DON'T KNOW WHY
I CANNOT STOP THIS FEELING INSIDE
NO MATTER HOW BAD ALL THIS GETS
I CAN’T STOP THIS VOICE IN MY HEAD
THIS VOICE IN MY HEAD SAYS
WE’RE GONNA BE ALRIGHT
Judah & the Lion - Alright (frick it!)



***



'til next time,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment