Saturday, May 4, 2019

Jams of the Week 5/4/19

Hola and welcome to jams of the week!
The suns finally out here in Wisco so let's enjoy it with some jams.
ALSO May the 4th be with all of you!!
starwars star wars the last jedi luke skywalker brush GIF


**

James Taylor had to cancel on Kimmel so 
The Killers covered him and I feel like Brandon's 
voice works really well. Also I have a soft spot for 
James Taylor because he was my first concert ever.
The Killers - Carolina In My Mind




*****



So that last video led me to this video, 
another Killers cover that I'm here for.
This whole album's great, actually.
The Killers - Mona Lisas And Mad Hatters




****




I heard these next two on 88.9 and have been jamming to them since!
Thanks Radio Milwaukee.
Your Smith - The Spot





*****





sweet but will whoop you
Zed Kenzo - Go Psycho



***



Enjoy ya weekend
'til next time,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment