Friday, July 27, 2018

Jams of the Week 7/27/18

Hiya and welcome to Jams of the Week!
Last night I went and saw my lil bb Niall Horan 
and Maren Morris and they were wonderful. 
So for my jams this week here are my favorite two songs by each!




***


favorite Niall song right now is hands down "Seeing Blind"
Niall Horan, Maren Morris - Seeing Blind





*****





Second favorite, because I'd also like to marry my bed.
Niall Horan - On My Own





*****





Marens voice is so wonderful. I LOVE "My Church" and "80's Mercedes" 
but I figured you've heard them so I'm picking my other two favorites!

Maren Morris - Rich




*****




Maren Morris - Drunk Girls Don't Cry








I hope you guys are enjoying some wonderful concerts this summer too!
Lemme know your favorite shows so far!

til next time,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment