Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Jams of the Week 7/2/18

Hola and welcome to jams of the week!
I'm sitting here in one of those post dentist moods where you can't feel half your face. It was the farthest back molar so they do allll the anesthesia. 
Things that make it better: milkshakes, the Bachelorette and jams!
(is anyone else Team Jason now?)

anyways...


This was the song about living your life though TV I didn't know I needed.
Genius idea for a song and I love it.

AJR - Netflix Trip





*****





and because it's my party and I'll post two AJR songs if I wanna, 
here's another


"You say I turned out fine
I think I’m still turning out"

AJR - Turning Out





*****





Can I ever cancel Kanye? I feel very conflicted...
but I do know I love Ghost Town.

Kanye West - Ghost Town




*****



snap snap snap.

PHANGS - ALWAYS BEEN U ft R.LUM.R






until next time,
Maggie


No comments:

Post a Comment