Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Jams of the Week 7/20/16

Howdy, and welcome to Jams of the Week.




This first jam I heard, shazamed, and since then have listened to on repeat constantly. It's burrowed into my brain and I love it. I think anyone who's ever had to get over someone can relate to this song.


Billy Currington - It Don't Hurt Like It Used To





****




I've been digging those Spotify playlists that are suggested on the homepage. One led me to this song, which was great to jam to when closing down the coffee shop.


Madcon - Don't Worry feat. Ray Dalton






****




Last up, I love seeing movies and I try to go every week. Last week I saw Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates and it was way better than I thought it was going to be. The soundtrack is super upbeat and great to drive in the summer to. Also recommend the song Zac Efron recorded for the soundtrack called "Stang Life."
Good vibes only bro.


Outasight - Do Something Crazy (Feat. Cook Classics)





Till next time,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment