Sunday, April 23, 2017

Jams of the Week 4/23/17

Hola and welcome to jams of the week!



I was pretty into "Radio" By Sylvan Esso and then my bff Beth made me listen to "H.S.K.T" and it was an instant earworm. I think it's on a commercial right now?



Sylvan Esso - H.S.K.T





*****




Do you have any of those songs that make you cry when you listen to them no matter what? "Ends of the Earth" does that to me. I;m 99% sure it's because it was used in the finale of Community, but its also just a beautiful song. They have a new album which you should listen to, but I'm posting Ends because it's my favorite. 



Lord Huron - Ends of the Earth







****





There's something timeless about "Don't Take the Money." I feel like it has a 80's feel to it but if it came out anytime since then it would still be awesome. Shoutout to Lorde for the help and cameo. 


 "You steal the air out of my lungs, you make me feel it..." 



Bleachers - Don't Take The Money




till next time,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment