Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Jams of the Week 6/14/17


Hola and welcome to jams of the week



I'm kind of obsessed with Tove's voice. I also think this video is all of us dancing to our favorite song in our bedrooms.
I also considered posting "Number One" which I like a lot as well, go check that out!

Tove Styrke - Say My Name





****




I used to be a huuge John Mayer fan but I kind of got turned off because he was constantly in the media for dating Taylor or Katy or whoever and he used to be a little obnoxious. 
So I probably haven't loved an album since Continuum. I listened to this one track totally randomly in a playlist and remembered why I love John. I almost cried because I think everyone thinks about ending up like their parents or not being able to control your destiny. 
Just a great, great song.

John Mayer - In the Blood




****




I know this is on the radio but it's constantly in my head.
Rihanna & Future's voices are great together.

Future Feat. Rihanna - Selfish







Till next time,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment