Sunday, September 16, 2018

Jams of the Week 9/16/18

Heyooooo and welcome to Jams of the Week!


imma start with a jam that shouldn't be sad but it is.
I'm feeling like I can't take any more celeb deaths this year
My main thought is always like...if you have it all, or have at least part of your dreams coming true, and you still want to leave this earth...I don't know...like...the motivation lessens...
So, hearing about Mac made me really sad. Here's my favorite jam, featuring the one and only Anderson. 

Mac Miller - Dang! (feat. Anderson .Paak)




*****





so after I think some negative thoughts I have to switch to
fuck it I'm a flower
growing taller everyday

Fuck It I'm A Flower · Crying Day Care Choir




*****




this mah jam. (well duh)

Felix Snow - Windows feat. Icona Pop





*****





what a random assortment of jams. I haven't blogged since I saw the Killers! but I wanted to end with them singing the Laverne & Shirley theme song as their goodbye =) It was an epic. awesome. show.






til next time,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment