Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Jams of the Week 9/26/18

Howdy there and welcome to another Jams of the Week!

I've really been riding the struggle bus when it comes to listening to new jams. I used to search out new music alll the time, and now I feel like a cranky old timer who thinks the music of the youths is terrible. 
Not all of it, but...you know...anyways...


**


More AJR because I said so that's why.

AJR - Come Hang Out





*****




this is a creeper jam. 

Whethan - Radar (feat. Honne)




*****




for the Midwest FOB fans.

Fall Out Boy - Lake Effect Kid




*****





In my trend of posting videos from my summer concerts here is one of my favorite Jim jokes, who I saw last week and was hilarious. Also because my ancestry test came back and said "YOU'RE WHITE DUH!"

Jim Gaffigan - Genetic Test








til next time, happy fall!!!!
Maggie




No comments:

Post a Comment