Monday, September 3, 2018

Jams of the Week 9/3/18 - For Henry!

Hiya and welcome to Jams of the Week!
This last week I became an aunt!! It's been amazing and my brother and sister in law made the cutest lil duder named Henry.
So I decided to make this a Henry themed Jams with my favorite Rockabye Baby renditions.
If you haven't heard of Rockabye Baby, they're covers of all your favorite songs, but in lullaby format. They've got all the bands, and they're kind of addicting to listen to? Like the whole Coldplay album just makes me wanna cry.
Here's a few of my favorites!



***



Queen B sounds great on xylophone.

Countdown




*****




The croaking frogs are a nice touch.

Sweet Child O' Mine




*****




The city of angels never sounded so sweet.

Under the Bridge




*****




after I listened to this in the hospital 
it was stuck in my head alllll night

Susie Q




*****




there's something so awesome about 
a childrens version of Dammit.

Dammit.




*****




Similarly, the whole Eminem album is just...don't sing along lol

The Way I Am




*****




Imma end with Kanye, because I feel like Mama is a great song
and this lil version makes me weepy.

Hey Mama






til next time,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment